Welcome to the wiki for Oakfoam. Oakfoam is an experimental Computer Go research project.
For Linux and Windows builds, please refer to the main website at oakfoam.com.
This project is partially supported financially by the National Research Foundation of South Africa.
- Monte-Carlo Tree Search (MCTS)
- Rapid Action Value Estimation (RAVE)
- Progressive Strategies for Widening and Biasing
- Fuego-style opening book support
- Last Good Reply with Forgetting (LGRF)
- GoGui support
- Francois van Niekerk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Detlef Schmicker
- Steve Kroon
- Gert-Jan van Rooyen
- Cornelia Inggs
If you are interested, you should have a look at the page for Contributions.
Oakfoam is distributed under the BSD License, included in the file "COPYING".